SilkAir Destinations Photography Competition 2009
NEW PHOTO COMPETITION LAUNCH:
SilkAir is calling all photography enthusiasts to take part in its first international online photo contest – SilkAir Destinations Photography Competition 2009 http://www.silkairphotocontest.com
Through this contest, SilkAir is encouraging participants to capture the beauty and uniqueness of all the destinations that it flies to. Unlike other photo competitions, there are no specific categories; SilkAir is simply looking for the best images from any of its 31 destinations. Review the full list of destinations
Open to both amateurs and professionals, the submitted photos will be judged by a select panel of judges comprising award-winning photographers from New York, Prague and Maldives as well as from leading magazines.
Closing date for entries is Singapore Standard Time (GMT+8)., (Midnight)
The following entry fees are required:
– USD 5 for entering one image
– USD 10 for up to three images
– USD 15 for up to six images
- A Powershot G10 or equivalent) (
- A pair of return Economy Class tickets to Singapore on SilkAir or Singapore Airlines and a 2D/1N stay at the Regent Hotel Singapore.
- A pair of SilkAir Business Class tickets to Phuket and a 3D/2N stay at the Indigo Pearl Hotel Phuket.
The first and second runners-up will also win air tickets and hotel stays.
View the full list of prizes
The copyright of every image entered is fully respected and remains with the photographer. View the full terms and conditions
Posted on 7 September, 2009, in Canon, Photo Contest, Photography and tagged International Photography Competition, Photo Competition, Photography, Photography Contest, SilkAir Destinations Photography Competition 2009. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.