Miss Pepsi Photogenic Contest 2011
- This contest is open to all photographic enthusiasts.
- Registration fee: Rm10 (member),Rm15 (non-member)
- Photographers may use digital or analog cameras . (please reframe from using handphone.)
- All photographs must be taken at the date, time, and venue assigned. photographs should capture models holding any brand of Pepsi products listed below.
- Only color prints in 8R size (8”X 12”) are acceptable. each entry should be in a set of 3 photographs, with 3 different models.
- Winner: Rm1000 + certificate
- 1st runner-up: Rm600 + certificate
- 2nd runner-up: Rm400 + certificate
- Consolation (10 prizes): Rm100 + certificate
- A participant may submit any number of entry. Soft copy of the entries should be submitted in a CD.
- Each participant should submit receipt, as proof of purchase of at least a box of any products of Permanis Sandilands Sdn. Bhd.
- Only slight touch up or enhancements of submitted photographs, which are restricted to sharpness, color balance, curve, level, and contrast are allowed.
- All photographs must be original work of the participant.
- Photos submitted are not returnable.
- Judging will be based on composition, clarity, technique, color, content, and presentation of the models.
- Entry form should be properly filled.
- Judging will be done outside Sibu. Result shall be announced through local newspapers.
- The decision of the judges are final.
- Selected winning photographs will be included in the 60th anniversary souvenir magazine. Prize presentation on a later date.
- Any alteration of the rules and regulations may be done without prior notice.
- Submission of entry: 5:00pm, on or before 11th September, 2011 to Steve Ling, the organizing chairman ~H/P: 012 891 2569.
Visit The Photography Society of Sibu website for more details.
Posted on 10 August, 2011, in News, Photo Contest, Photographic Society, Photography, Sibu and tagged Miss Pepsi Photogenic Contest 2011, Photo Competition, Photo Contest, Photography Competition, Photography Contest, Sibu, The Photographic Society Of Sibu. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.