Finally, the result came out….. I won a consolation prize ^^v
Result visit The Photographic Society of Sibu
Khalid met a new friend JH
- Organized by the Photographic Society of Sibu
Pesta Rakyat Durin 2010 Photography Contest
Date: June 24-27, 2010 (4 days)
Rules and Regulations:
- This contest is open to all.
- Participants are to shoot the activities of the four days celebration.
- Photographers may use analog or digital cameras.
- Only colour prints in 8R size (8” x 12”) are acceptable.
- Photographers can summit any number of photos. Photos should not be framed, no border lining, and only in glossy paper. (NO metallic paper allowed).
- All photographs and digital images submitted are not returnable and shall remain the property of “Pesta Rakyat Durin”.
- Photographs submitted for the contest must be the original work of the photographer.
- Photograph must be submitted with particular of the photographer, including name, address, identity card number and contact telephone number pasted at the back of each photograph.
- A photographer can only qualify for ONE prize.
- Photographs will be judge on the basis of composition, clarity, technique, content, colour. The judges have the option to change the judging criteria without notice.
- Only slight adjustment/enhancements which are restricted to sharpness, colour balance, curve, level and contrast of the submitted photos are allowed. Manipulation of the content of a photograph is strictly prohibited.
- The decision of the judges is final and no queries on the result will be entertained.
- All prizes must be collected personally at a later date, winners will be informed accordingly.
- All entries must reach the organizer by 12 noon, July 10, 2010 to:
Good Luck Color Photo Centre, No.7, Wong Nai Siong Road, Sibu.
*** Late Entries will NOT BE ACCEPTED***
- 1st prize: RM300 + certificate
- 2nd prize: RM200 + certificate
- 3rd prize: RM100 + certificate
- 8 consolation prizes of RM50 each + certificate
Events for the photography contest (only these activities are eligible for the contest):
- 6:00pm Iban Cultural Night
- 6:00pm Chinese Cultural Night
- 8:00am Opening Ceremony+Activities
- 6:00pm Miss Durin 2010
- 8:00am Water Activities
Source from The Photographic Society of Sibu