This photo contest was a set of 3 pcs 8R photo. I was submitted 2 sets : )…
- Set A
- Set B
11th September, 2011 –The Photographic Society of Sibu 60th Anniversary Celebration ~ organised “Miss Pepsi Photogenic Contest 2011”.Sponsor by Permanis Sandilands Sdn. Bhd.. This photo contest was a set of 3 pcs 8R photo.
11th September, 2011 –The Photographic Society of Sibu 60th Anniversary Celebration ~ organised “Miss Guinness V8 Photo Contest 2011 (Open & Amateur)”. Category Open ~ Sponsor by Guinness Anchor Beer and V8 Pub & Karaoke. Category Amateur ~ Sponsor by Guinness Anchor Beer, Fujifilm and V8 Pub & Karaoke. This two categories photo contest was a set of 3 pcs 8R photo.
This photo contest was a set of 2 pcs 8R photo. I was submitted 3 sets : )…
- Set A
- Set B
- Set C
21st August, 2011 – Miss Photogenic JCI Sibu Photo Contest 2011 organised by Junior Chamber International Sibu. This photo contest was a set of 2 pcs 8R photo.
- This contest is open to all photographic enthusiasts.
- Registration fee: Rm10 (member),Rm15 (non-member)
- Photographers may use digital or analog cameras . (please reframe from using handphone.)
- All photographs must be taken at the date, time, and venue assigned. photographs should capture models holding any brand of Pepsi products listed below.
- Only color prints in 8R size (8”X 12”) are acceptable. each entry should be in a set of 3 photographs, with 3 different models.
- Winner: Rm1000 + certificate
- 1st runner-up: Rm600 + certificate
- 2nd runner-up: Rm400 + certificate
- Consolation (10 prizes): Rm100 + certificate
- A participant may submit any number of entry. Soft copy of the entries should be submitted in a CD.
- Each participant should submit receipt, as proof of purchase of at least a box of any products of Permanis Sandilands Sdn. Bhd.
- Only slight touch up or enhancements of submitted photographs, which are restricted to sharpness, color balance, curve, level, and contrast are allowed.
- All photographs must be original work of the participant.
- Photos submitted are not returnable.
- Judging will be based on composition, clarity, technique, color, content, and presentation of the models.
- Entry form should be properly filled.
- Judging will be done outside Sibu. Result shall be announced through local newspapers.
- The decision of the judges are final.
- Selected winning photographs will be included in the 60th anniversary souvenir magazine. Prize presentation on a later date.
- Any alteration of the rules and regulations may be done without prior notice.
- Submission of entry: 5:00pm, on or before 11th September, 2011 to Steve Ling, the organizing chairman ~H/P: 012 891 2569.
Visit The Photography Society of Sibu website for more details.