Digital Camera Photographer Of The Year 2009
How to enter Digital Camera Photographer Of The Year 2009
To enter an image and vote/comment on other images in the competition, you need to be a registered member of Digital Camera magazine’s website and also agree to the terms and conditions of the competition at entry.
- Register first using a valid email address
- When you have registered, an email will be sent to you to confirm your registration and password
- Log-in and click on a category to be taken to its homepage. From here you’ll be able to upload your photographs to the category of your choice as well as view what has been uploaded by others to date.
- You may enter up to a maximum of five (5) photos per category.
- Images should not exceed the maximum size of 2MB, in JPEG-format. Don’t know how to resize your image? Follow our guide here.
- We want to know as much about your photo as possible when you enter so please ensure you fill in your real name (this will be used on the Photographer of the Year competition website), image title and description (ie. what we’re looking at and how you got the shot) as well as your camera details in the information boxes provided during submission.
- Once uploaded, your photograph(s) can then be viewed within your portfolio on the Photographer of the Year site by yourself and other visitors to the site, but only registered members of Digital Camera magazine’s website will be able to vote and comment on your image(s).
- The judging team may select your image(s) for the Editors’ Choice section. If your image is selected, you will be asked to submit a high-resolution version.
Posted on 29 July, 2009, in Photo Contest, Photography and tagged Digital Camera Photographer Of The Year, Digital Camera Photographer Of The Year 2009, International Photography Competition, Photo Competition, Photo Contest, Photography, Photography Contest. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.